Membership Means More.
Membership in the YFNCC means connect with local community and support. Plus, exclusive networking opportunities and savings on business training and even more ways we connect our members worldwide.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- STRONG ADVOCACY
Sharing stories & bridging the gap
- BUILDING STRONG & MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS
with all levels of governments, industry business leaders, NGOs, development corporations, and more!
- PROMOTE PROJECT PARTNERSHIPS & COLLABORATIONS
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY & PROMOTE COMMUNICATIONS
– Territorially, nationally & internationally
– Weekly newsletters
– Members directory
– Yukon First Nation Business Registry
– Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Instagram
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & STAYING INFORMED
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
In person & virtual events, workshops, conferences, receptions, galas, and more!
- BUSINESS SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS
Support the community, Prosper your business.
The YFNCC has access to municipal, provincial and federal governments and advocates on behalf of the business community on issues that are vital to your business’ health and success.